Welcome to the Donna Hoyle Design & Decoration website. This website is owned by, and its content is published by Donna Hoyle Design (“DHD”).
Part of this website is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products from DHD.
To purchase goods via this website, you can create an account or checkout as a guest.
In order to create an account, you must provide personal details and contact information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account or password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
You warrant that all details you provide to us are accurate and correct, that the information you have provided to us is correct at the time of ordering and that you accept the responsibility that fulfillment of your order is predicated on the information that you have provided to us.
This website is intended for use by persons aged 18 years or older. Users under 18 are advised to ask a parent or guardian for their permission before purchasing any products from this website.
The information on this website is intended for general, public information only and should not be considered to be complete or definitive. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this website is correct, however we do not warrant that it is accurate or complete.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, DHD accepts no responsibility regarding the completeness or accuracy of information on this website and use of such information is at your own risk.
When you visit the DHD website, the following information will be recorded by our Website Service Provider (“WSP”) for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- the date and time of your visit to this website
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded; and
- some technical information including the type of browser used, operating system and screen resolution.
All non-personal information or material sent to DHD is deemed not to be confidential and generic of nature. You grant DHD an unrestricted irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material, for any purpose.
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the WSP, or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the WSP’s logs.
This website may contain links to sites maintained by other organisations (“Third Party Websites”), and those Third Party Websites are not under the control of DHD. DHD does not take any responsibility for the Material or functionality of Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
To the maximum extent permitted by law, DHD makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. DHD is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
You should take appropriate action to ensure that your access to, and use of this website and Third Party Websites is protected against, and free from viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material.
DHD is the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights of the material contained in this website.
No permission is given in respect of the use of our logo or the imagery and content contained within this website.
- not to copy or adapt any Materials, tamper with this website, misrepresent your identity, use buying agents or conduct fraudulent activities on the website;
- not to transmit or attempt to transmit any viruses, hack data or engage in any hacking activity of any kind;
- to access this website for personal use only;
- to comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Materials on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law DHD is not liable for any loss, damage or expense (including special, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data, legal costs or settlement costs or otherwise) in connection with:
- use of this website, any other hyperlinked website, Materials on this website or to Third Party Material;
- the transmission of any computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material; or
- any inability to access or use the website due to technical reasons beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, DHD provides no representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or otherwise in relation to any information provided by DHD on this website.
Where liability cannot be excluded, the maximum liability of DHD for a breach of any term, condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise is limited, at the election of DHD to:
- resupply of the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information; or
- payment to you of the cost of having the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.